Address: Strada Provinciale Corfiniense, Corfinio

Hours: Open-air structure


The fountain is of the type with a single, central, circular tank,  placed on a base of the same shape. The water basin is very simple, without decoration and with a high border on the upper part and a baseboard below.
At the centre of the basin, on a small rock, there are two putti and four flying creatures topped by an elegant female figure with her right arm raised to hold a cup.  Water once spouted from this cup but now it only springs from the beaks of birds.
Despite the recent restoration, the fountain shows signs of advanced deterioration.

Historical Notes

Called ‘The Gemma Fountain’ by the villagers, it was built in 1915 and restored in 2002, as we can see by a label on the outside of the tank.